Guys! It's our favorite day of the year! Or at least one of them.. National Peanut Butter Cookie Day! And what better way to celebrate than with All-Inspired Wellness' Melt in Your Mouth Vegan Gluten-Free PB Cookies! YES.. a healthy version of your favorite treat?! We're all in(spired)!
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Vegan & Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 2/3 cup granulated sweetener of choice (I used sugar-free Sola sweetener for a low-carb option, but coconut sugar or even just cane sugar work as well)
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir to form a dough, making sure all ingredients are evenly incorporated.
- Roll the dough into tablespoon-sized balls and refrigerate for an hour or more to improve the cookies' taste and texture.
- Preheat the oven to 350 and remove from refrigerator. Using a fork, lightly flatten tops of each cookie before baking.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes or until the bottom edges of the cookies just slightly start to darken. Cool and enjoy!
Note: these cookies are SOFT and meant to melt in your mouth! They should look a little underdone when removing from the oven. If you prefer firmer cookies, store in the fridge after baking for maximum chewiness!
Thank you, Erin, for sharing this amazing recipe with us!
Erin Dittmer is a Certified Lifestyle and Weight Management Specialist living in the Quad Cities. After years in the fitness and nutrition industry, Erin started a wellness company in 2016 catered to helping people live happier, healthier, and more vibrant lives. She has felt so blessed that her business, All-Inspired Wellness, allows her to empower others to look and feel their absolute best on a daily basis. Her mission is to help people stop dieting and start living by showing them how simple (and delicious!) a healthy lifestyle can be. You can learn more about All-Inspired Wellness by visiting their website, or by following on Facebook and Instagram.