In honor of National Pizza Party day on May 17th, we thought we'd post a fun, HEALTHY version of everyone's favorite food so you have enough time to make it for your own pizza party on Friday!
Erin of All-Inspired Wellness sent us this healthy recipe for kale crust pizza. Not only is it gluten-free, leto-friendly and low carb, but it uses only a few simple ingredients, and takes only 30 minutes start to finish! Plus it's even KID FRIENDLY!
Healthy Kale Crust Pizza
- 6 cups baby kale
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby jack
- 1 teaspoon each oregano and basil
- Preheat oven to 425° and lightly coat a large baking sheet with non-stick spray or cover with parchment paper.
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor or blender until evenly incorporated.
- Transfer mixture to the baking sheet and spread into a thin layer, with edges slightly raised.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until crust is set to the touch (feel free too cook longer or flip the crust over and continue baking for a firmer, crispier crust).
- Add toppings of choice (I made this one barbecue chicken) and bake for another 10 minutes or until cheese is golden and bubbly.
- Let cool slightly before slicing, then dig in!
Feeling good because you got your greens in?! Treat yourself to a new outfit with these amazing new arrivals!
Thank you, Erin, for sharing this amazing recipe with us!
Erin Dittmer is a Certified Lifestyle and Weight Management Specialist living in the Quad Cities. After years in the fitness and nutrition industry, Erin started a wellness company in 2016 catered to helping people live happier, healthier, and more vibrant lives. She has felt so blessed that her business, All-Inspired Wellness, allows her to empower others to look and feel their absolute best on a daily basis. Her mission is to help people stop dieting and start living by showing them how simple (and delicious!) a healthy lifestyle can be. You can learn more about All-Inspired Wellness by visiting their website, or by following on Facebook and Instagram.