Although summer is slowly coming to an end, it's not too late to enjoy a final backyard cookout and get together with your closest friends! Luckily, Erin from All-Inspired Wellness shared with us her amazing healthy recipe for Jalapeño Poppers! And we are DROOLING!
Healthy Jalapeño Poppers Recipe
- Light cream cheese
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Pickled onions (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425° and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Slice jalapeños in half and scoop out the inside “membrane," leaving more seeds if you'd like them spicier.
- Spoon cream cheese into the jalapeño halves until almost filled (putting in too much will cause cheese to melt out).
- Sprinkle a little shredded cheddar on top of each half and place on baking sheet.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes, or until the jalapeños are tender (switching oven to a low broil the last minute to brown the cheese if preferred).
Remove from oven, top with pickled onions, and enjoy!
Thank you, Erin, for sharing this with us!
Erin Dittmer is a Certified Lifestyle and Weight Management Specialist living in the Quad Cities. After years in the fitness and nutrition industry, Erin started a wellness company in 2016 catered to helping people live happier, healthier, and more vibrant lives. She has felt so blessed that her business, All-Inspired Wellness, allows her to empower others to look and feel their absolute best on a daily basis. Her mission is to help people stop dieting and start living by showing them how simple (and delicious!) a healthy lifestyle can be. You can learn more about All-Inspired Wellness by visiting their website, or by following on Facebook and Instagram.