Healthy (Edible) Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (can choose dairy-free, sugar-free, or semi-sweet to meet your dietary needs!)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cacoa powder
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth. Stir in the chocolate chips and enjoy!
- For the double chocolate version, add in 1 tablespoon unsweetened cacoa powder with a dash more maple syrup while blending.
- Top with chopped nuts and enjoy on its own or with graham crackers for a decadent, yet #healthified cookie dough dip!
Bonus Option: You can create scooped little cookie dough bites!
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth. Stir in the chocolate chips and place in refrigerator to chill.
- Once slightly hardened, use a cookie scooper to form into balls and refrigerate or freeze until ready to eat.
- Enjoy as a properly-portioned, macro-friendly treat to curb your sweet tooth day or night!
Thank you, Erin, for sharing this amazing recipe with us!
Erin Dittmer is a Certified Lifestyle and Weight Management Specialist living in the Quad Cities. After years in the fitness and nutrition industry, Erin started a wellness company in 2016 catered to helping people live happier, healthier, and more vibrant lives. She has felt so blessed that her business, All-Inspired Wellness, allows her to empower others to look and feel their absolute best on a daily basis. Her mission is to help people stop dieting and start living by showing them how simple (and delicious!) a healthy lifestyle can be. You can learn more about All-Inspired Wellness by visiting their website, or by following on Facebook and Instagram.