Whoever said eating healthy had to be boring and exclude all your favorite treats was certainly wrong! Our friend Erin from All Inspired Wellness cooked up these delicious little protein bites straight from Heaven and she's sharing them with us!
Guaranteed to make you drool and keep you on track toward reaching those goals! Be sure to comment below if you try these! We want to hear your thoughts!
Cranberry Bliss Protein Bites
- 1 scoop vanilla flavored protein powder
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons nut butter of choice (cashew, almond, or peanut all work!)
- 2 tablespoons sweetener (honey, maple syrup, or agave)
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries
Ingredients for the cream cheese drizzle:
- 1 tablespoon plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon light cream cheese (room temp)
- 1 tablespoon sweetener
- In a small bowl, combine the protein powder, almond flour, nut butter and sweetener. Add water if needed, 1 tablespoon at a time, and stir thoroughly until the mixture reaches cookie dough texture and no powdery areas remain. Finally, stir in the cranberries until evenly combined and roll the dough into bite-sized balls.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the drizzle ingredients until smooth. Spoon over bites and refrigerate until ready to eat.
These bites work great for a healthy breakfast or pre/post-workout snack! Enjoy!
Thank you, Erin, for sharing this amazing recipe with us!
Erin Dittmer is a Certified Lifestyle and Weight Management Specialist living in the Quad Cities. After years in the fitness and nutrition industry, Erin started a wellness company in 2016 catered to helping people live happier, healthier, and more vibrant lives. She has felt so blessed that her business, All-Inspired Wellness, allows her to empower others to look and feel their absolute best on a daily basis. Her mission is to help people stop dieting and start living by showing them how simple (and delicious!) a healthy lifestyle can be. You can learn more about All-Inspired Wellness by visiting their website, or by following on Facebook and Instagram.