Since today is National Martini Day, Erin from All-Inspired Wellness created a recipe for a #healthified martini that is low in sugar and acts as a natural detoxifier (perfect pairing for alcohol ;)).
A reason to celebrate with a martini? Okay!
- 3 oz lemon juice
- 3 oz vodka or gin
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- Sparking water (I used Trader Joe's Lemon Ginger)
- Optional: honey or agave to sweeten
- Place all ingredients (except for the sparkling water) in a shaker or tall glass and fill with ice.
- Shake thoroughly, then pour evenly into martini glasses (use 2 for a stronger cocktail, 3 for more of a mixed drink).
- Top with a pour of sparkling water and garnish with lemon and ginger slices (optional).
Thank you, Erin, for sharing this amazing recipe with us!
Erin Dittmer is a Certified Lifestyle and Weight Management Specialist living in the Quad Cities. After years in the fitness and nutrition industry, Erin started a wellness company in 2016 catered to helping people live happier, healthier, and more vibrant lives. She has felt so blessed that her business, All-Inspired Wellness, allows her to empower others to look and feel their absolute best on a daily basis. Her mission is to help people stop dieting and start living by showing them how simple (and delicious!) a healthy lifestyle can be. You can learn more about All-Inspired Wellness by visiting their website, or by following on Facebook and Instagram.