Top 3 No Equipment Glute Workouts
to work every single muscle in your booty
Let's be honest.. with swimsuit season around the corner we're probably all spending a little more time than usual thinking about our booty. BUT.. what if we told you that achieving that perfect peach can be done all in the comfort of your own home?! That's right.. a better booty is only 3 moves away!
Our girl Erin from All Inspired Wellness is sharing her top 3 NO equipment needed glute workouts to work those behinds!
Watch the video or read below!
- For extra stability, stand by a chair or bar if needed to give you something to hold on to.
- Curtsy lunge by reaching one foot behind the other and lunging, or squatting down. This engages the glute further.
- Step up, stay on that stabilizing leg, and perform a leg lift out to the side. This move works our gluteus medius and gluteus minimus.
- It's important to make sure you're leaning down on that heel when lunching down.
- Perform about 10-15 reps before switching sides.
- Lay with your back firmly on the mat, and keeping that core tight, bring your belly button in toward the spine.
- Place your feet flat on the ground underneath your knees.
- Curl your pelvis up, squeeze the glute, and keep that core nice and tight.
- Slowly lower back down to the ground, and then squeeze back up at the top.
- A more advanced move would be to cross one foot over your knee, or extend one leg straight up in the air. This places more weight on that stabilizing leg. Be sure to switch sides.
- Bring your belly down to the ground, elbows on the mat or rest your head down comfortably on your hands.
- Bend your knees, placing your feet together, and slowly lift your thighs up to the ceiling, then bring them back down.
- Be sure to keep your core tight so your glutes are doing more of the work than your lower back, and squeeze those glutes each time at the top.
- A more advanced option would be to add leg weights or place dumbbells between your knees.
Be sure to leave any questions or comments down below!
Thank you, Erin, for sharing these tips with us, and thank you to the Zen Box Iowa for letting us use their beautiful space! Before beginning any new diet or exercise program, you should always consult your physician.
Erin Dittmer is a Certified Lifestyle and Weight Management Specialist living in the Quad Cities. After years in the fitness and nutrition industry, Erin started a wellness company in 2016 catered to helping people live happier, healthier, and more vibrant lives. She has felt so blessed that her business, All-Inspired Wellness, allows her to empower others to look and feel their absolute best on a daily basis. Her mission is to help people stop dieting and start living by showing them how simple (and delicious!) a healthy lifestyle can be. You can learn more about All-Inspired Wellness by visiting their website, or by following on Facebook and Instagram.